Thursday, December 18, 2014

Final part 2




A. what I liked about the class was that its a class that i never had before what i didn't like about it was that most of the things that were I was shown in this class I already knew since 6th grade.

B.one improvement is that to show how to do new things not stuff that most of us already how to do.

C. Well my best I'll just that no i didn't and yes I did cause i don't know to explain it.

D.No Im not cause i only have one goal in life and that to get make a difference for my family.

E. No Im not committed to being CTR person cause I don't think that if you follow every single law in this comutiny in the U.S you'll becoming like the rest of the people who have to work for a really long time and or as there consider now slaves. 

F. I've always taken responsibility for my mind-body-and spirit so theres no explaining there 

No comments:

Post a Comment