Monday, October 13, 2014

Christopher Columbus A Murderer

Columbus Day
History: On 1491 nobody really thought the earth was flat so Christopher Columbus is really so special the Queen of Spain new the earth was round and even children who went to school back then knew the earth was round and heck even Ancient Greeks proved that the earth was round 2,000 years before Columbus even born. Then on 1492 he set sail to prove that the earth was not flat which I’m pretty nobody back then really even cared cause if everyone already knew so he got to America 1493 he got there and just took most the natives who were living there and here is a quote from Columbus saying of who he could rule the natives “I could conquer the whole of them with fifty men and govern them as I please.” He wasn't even the first to discover America.


Reflection: I don’t even think Columbus should have his on holiday he’s just as bad Hitler he killed and enslaved a bunch of innocent people who showed him respect and kindness which I so say is horrible. And him sailing to something everyone already knew I'm pretty sure that they just did not want to see him there they were probably Happy he left cause I would have been even look at these pictures and tell me that he doesn't have a death stare.



No comments:

Post a Comment