Friday, August 15, 2014

First week of school

    First week of school
In the first week if school I thought that it would be the same as middle school but it was nothing of what I thought high school would be. The school school was very different and since no many of my friends come to Marquez High School i thought that it would be boring but now I enjoyed my first week here. The classes aren't as different as in middle school well the way they were arranged they are all still in groups but you know what can you do. the classes are cool the teachers are to music is my favorite cause the teacher is funny and when hes explaing something he really makes it easy to understand I thought he was going to be like 6TH grade music teacher but no hes different. Sports i don't really wanna join one cause i don't like being in an organized team for sports cause to its just not fun I like to play with just friends. Then comes New Media I like the class a lot cause the classes the work you do in class doesn't feel like work at all well for cause I like computers and working with computers plus the teacher Mr.Haymore is nice to entire class we get to do things on computers that I've never worked like blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment